English Club - Welcome abroad

Cửa hàng game Nintendo nShop

LightGem made so many mistakes in a single sentence, I guess you just didn't pay enough attention to what you wrote coz I believe your English is decent...

1."but remember, don't go to the main land and konichiwa to everyone you see, except you want to know where is the nearest habor"--->but remember not to go to the main land and say konichiwa to everyone you see, except you want to know where the nearest habor is

2."Did you heard I say something like "I'm a smarter" or "no one smarter than me", no? yes, that what I am now"--->Did you hear I say something like "I'm the smartest" or "no one is smarter than me", no? yes, that what I am now

Well...ofc there ain't the only two sentences you made mistakes. However, I believe you already knew...I'm impressed how good your English is at this young age of yours. Probably yours completely surpassed mine. Have a nice day

LightGem

Nightingale
Thành viên BQT
@Miles: if that's a 9x's meme, I have no idea (though im a 9x xD)
may be you can find it in here
@Miles2: your calculation is correct but that not my true age :P
anyway, thanks for calling me young :">

@yan: where is my answer?

@lephuc: well, i intent to use "speaking grammar" in those sentenses, and thus every of them just have one mistake, but you are right, i must study my English more carefully
thanks for your compliment ^^

and, can I ask you to point out my mistake again, but ignore the typo :">

LightGem

Nightingale
Thành viên BQT
i think female slave is a good answer, or you can pick gelding, that also a good answer ^^

so pick one of them, i won't accept any others :-L

LightGem

Nightingale
Thành viên BQT
so it's female, thanks Mr.wow_wow for confirming this ^^

would you kind enough to show us that scene? or just her face is also good :D

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Pokémon Center

Pokémon Center Việt Nam

Cộng đồng Facebook của NintendoVN