English Club - Welcome abroad

Cửa hàng game Nintendo nShop

ratmoonser

Thành viên lâu năm
i can understand one think, your English is horrible bad, not only grammar but vocabulary

it's test, not text =.=
and your subject is Mathematics or Math/s, not match
oh thank you very much!! I can speak English with others !! But my grammar and vocabulary are so realy bad like U say !! I'll try more and more :D :D !!

ratmoonser

Thành viên lâu năm
Can i ask both LG & Mile that how old are you ? :D !!!

I realy want my grammar to become better !! Pls don't do your sarcastic remarks !

yanyee_tang123

Mistress of Ike
I'm already known that where you live, I just wonder where the others is :-?
Maybe you know where I live really clear, right :em28: So I don't need to tell you :em33:
@Ratmoonser : You're speaking "Venglish". Aren't you :-?
*Venlish = Vietnamese + English :-"
But, never mind. Just try your best to improve your English. I hope you can get a good result in studying English ;)
Just like me :-" I don't need to study Eng anymore :em33: I've change to Chinese and maybe a little bit...Japanese :em33: As your advice, LightGem :em17:

yanyee_tang123

Mistress of Ike
As I advise you,get lost Mr.Kh*a :>
I sensed anti-Chinese spirit in this forum 8-}.
NO !! NOT ME AGAIN :em25: NOT I'M KHA :em25: (sorry, vnmese :"> )
Actually, I'm not really want to go to Hongkong. it's just my mother decide it :em27: I don't want anyone to call me like this again :em27: I want to return to Vietnam, or go to Canada and keep studying :em16:

ratmoonser

Thành viên lâu năm
But, never mind. Just try your best to improve your English. I hope you can get a good result in studying English ;)
Just like me :-" I don't need to study Eng anymore :em33: I've change to Chinese and maybe a little bit...Japanese :em33: As your advice, LightGem :em17:
Thanks You !! Exactly as U say :D !

LightGem

Nightingale
Thành viên BQT
LG.do you know about "wed","lick"
where did you get these words can affect their meaning :em28:

- "wed" is wedding, for short
- and "lick" can be you use your tongue and touch s.t, or s.o beated you

Can i ask both LG & Mile that how old are you ? :D !!!
mine is Miles minus one number and change, that's it ;)

Maybe you know where I live really clear, right :em28: So I don't need to tell you :em33:
you got me wrong =)) what I mean is "why you guys always stay online and thus no one posting in this threat", that strange, isn't it?

and I remembered I only tell you to learn another language depend on where you live, not anything you like :P you got a wrong choice learning Japanease in China, they having a fight now, you know ;)) use Japanease with caution in China (or Chinease relate :P)

Did you heard I say something like "I'm a smarter" or "no one smarter than me", no? yes, that what I am now :em28:

LGem ask me to learn some new languages, and he(or she #-o ) thinks that I should learn Japanese :em19:
no, that not what i mean, please prefer to my older posts ^^

btw, are you sure you a boy

yanyee_tang123

Mistress of Ike
where did you get these words can affect their meaning :em28:

and I remembered I only tell you to learn another language depend on where you live, not anything you like :P you got a wrong choice learning Japanease in China, they having a fight now, you know ;)) use Japanease with caution in China (or Chinease relate :P)
No, LG. Actually, I'm living in Hongkong :em19: But maybe you don't know this:em05: The Hongkong people really hate China's government and the Chinese to =)) And the Hongkonger only like Japanese. If you don't belive me, come to Hongkong :em05: Some of them learn Japanese too :-" Or even on the TV, they always broadcast about "JAPANESE STUFF ! JAPAN AIRLINES ! GO TO JAPAN ! JAPAN-THE BEAUTIFUL ! " So that's why there is no problem to mention about Japan in Hongkong :em29: I also love Japan too :x Especially Nintendo :em41:

btw, are you sure you are a boy [?]
:-" You miss the question mark >:)

LightGem

Nightingale
Thành viên BQT
if that the case, then good luck to you ^^

but remember, don't go to the main land and konichiwa to everyone you see, except you want to know where is the nearest habor :))

Miles Edgeworth

Thành viên lâu năm
1)LG usually types "threat" instead of "thread".
1.5)LG had many grammars error on his post.
1.75)LG Age=12-1=11 and then change ? :o).
2)What I posted were Vietnamese stupid 9x's meme.
3)Arigatou gozaimasu.

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Pokémon Center

Pokémon Center Việt Nam

Cộng đồng Facebook của NintendoVN